Monday, August 2, 2010

Doing Good

Except for not walking with it, my foot is slowly regaining the shape and activity it had before- I don't wear the boot unless I'm outside my apartment doing things. The sort of things I do outside my apartment aren't strenuous (for the foot at least, the arms disagree), but food places won't let you in with only one shoe on. The boot's more of a courtesy and health regulation thing. I don't feel like I need it until I start walking.

Yesterday I watched the entire second season of Survivorman. Today is Season 4 of Man Vs. Wild. I've been doing other things, of course- I have a first draft for most of my application essays for grad school, and today is GRE practice day. I'm currently scoring about 900, and I need to be scoring about 1100 points in order to get into some of the schools. I ate dinner out last night, which was nice.

Time for foot healing photo, because it's recognizably a foot now, even after the trip I just made to check the mail. Still some swelling around my toes and especially around my ankle and heel, but the scar is beginning to look much less intimidating already.

No comments:

Post a Comment