Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Temporary post


I've had too much coffee today and am about 8 oz though a glass of sangria. This is a good state to ponder life in, especially this semester, which has been one of the consistently busiest I've had to date. On the other hand, it's also one of the most productive, especially in getting that pesky gimpy ankle fixed.

I do feel like it is fixed- I've got a long way to go (especially if I want to start riding races next fall- not to win, just to not finish last), but I can definately tell a difference from this time last year to now. It's still pretty stiff but is way tougher- I wobble a lot, but my ankle doesn't give out on me before I can redistribute my weight and avoid what would have been in the past a nasty sprain. That was the goal. Both the doctor and the physical therapists say that if I want to ride my bike I can- I just haven't had the time yet.

So at my semester, my 12 hour/week internship for a democrat, my ankle, and general senior year projects like graduate school applications and the GRE, I make this face:

I'm still winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment